YOU WILL FIND A WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT YOUR CAMPERVAN BELOW:
Important things to remember for a great trip:
- No driving on dirt roads
- Only use provided toilet paper (other toilet paper causes problems with the system)
- Do not idle engine for more than 25 minutes.
- Don't leave on the 110V inverter when not in use.
- Don't use inverter for more than 25 minutes unless plugged into a shore power outlet.
- Don't plug into shore power unless the battery is on.
- Don't leave the heater on when not in use.
- Don't leave the batteries on when not in use.
- Don't run the AC without the engine on or plugged into a shore power outlet.
- Don't leave the water pump on when not in use.
- Water pump must be on when hot water is turned on.
- Water is not unlimited so short showers and the use of the on and off button on the shower head will make your water last longer.
- Fill the toilet with water before taking a poop.
- Use two hands to raise and lower the blinds.
- Only use the awning during the day when it is not windy or rainy. An awning is not an umbrella.
- Check your gas and water tanks as well as battery status on a regular basis to avoid surprises.
- The battery disconnect switch connects the house batteries to everything electrical. To run the refrigerator, lights, heat, and water pumps this switch must be on.
- The inverter switch is used to run the instant hot water, television, stove, microwave, and convection oven. Only turn on the inverter when you need to use one of these appliances and then turn it off.
- The webasto control switch controls your heat and hot water. When not in use please turn to the off position.
Items to do before pulling into a camp spot:
- Fill up the water tank on the Roadtrek E-Trek using the fresh water hose located under the rear seat. The fill location is on the passenger door pillar.
- Walk the spot where you will be parking the Roadtrek E-Trek and determine how level the site is. There are two bubble levels in the glovebox. If the site is not level you can use the leveler blocks in the blue bag to create a platform.
- While walking the site make sure the van will fit and that there are no low hanging branches.
Items to do before pulling out of a camp spot:
- Disconnect any electrical connections if applicable.
- Collect and pack away any leveler blocks.
- Retract awning
- Check for items that may have rolled under tires.
Roadtrek E-Trek Manuals: